BOOM: Here’s The Big Name “HIT LIST” That Have Received Lawsuit Letters From Covington Lawyer

Celebrities and media organizations that ran with the fake news story that Covington Catholic High School students had racially harassed an elderly Native American at the March For Life earlier this month should start lawyering up.

Thanks to the rush to exploit an out-of-context video of the Kentucky teens in order to spin it as a vile racist smear campaign against supporters of President Trump and their red MAGA hats, the teens and their families were attacked by the social media hate mob that doxed them and then called for violence against Nicholas Sandmann, his fellow students, their families and even the school itself.

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% Off And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Foam Brick!

The story quickly began to deteriorate once a more complete video emerges showing that activist troublemaker Nathan Phillips was the instigator and that the kids were targeted by the filthy, racist and homophobic slurs of a group of black identity extremists who egged demonstrators on.

Some in the media rushed to apologize for their emotional response but far more didn’t and could serve as the first group of irresponsible tweeters and “reporters” who will finally be held accountable for the damage that their violent rhetoric and lies have brought upon innocent Americans.

As previously reported, Sandmann’s family retained the services of a high-powered attorney with a long history of high-profile slander and libel cases and L. Lin Wood and his associates put the antagonists on notice that they were going to be sued as a result of their slander.

Now, in a delightful bit of news, the first letters have gone out to a long list of those whose dishonesty and callous disregard for the safety of young Sandmann and his fellow teens that they had better be prepared to start shelling out some of their money in order to retain defense attorneys.

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, “Sandmann lawyer: Letters sent to New York Times, Today Show, 50 others may precede suits”:

The lawyers representing Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann and his family said Friday they have sent letters to media outlets, individual journalists, celebrities and Catholic organizations as the first step in possible libel and defamation lawsuits.

The list includes 50-plus names of organizations or individuals: from presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren to actress Alyssa Milano; individual journalists including Maggie Haberman, Ana Cabrera and David Brooks; national media outlets like the The New York Times, CNN, GQ and TMZ; and the dioceses of Covington and Lexington as well as the archdioceses of Louisville and Baltimore.

Nick, as well as his school, faced threats from those angered by video showing him, his classmates and Native Americans engaged in a much-debated confrontation. Some of the students wore “Make America Great Again” hats. Some students chanted and performed the tomahawk chop.

The legal counsel representing Nick and his family, Todd McMurtry and experienced libel and defamation lawyer L. Lin Wood of Atlanta, have said they will seek justice for the harm allegedly done to the teen.

McMurtry said an example of false reports were those saying Nick got into the face of Phillips.

McMurtry added his belief that some in the aftermath of the incident “permanently stained (Nick’s) reputation.”

Not only are vile, foul-mouthed Hollywood types like Kathy Griffin, Bill Maher, Alyssa Milano and Jim Carrey on the target list but also prominent Democrats like Elizabeth Warren and virulently anti-Semitic freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar who has been given wide latitude with her Jew-hating socialism by a media that treats leftist bigots with kid gloves.

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% Off And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Foam Brick!

This could be a milestone as well as the turning point when it comes to Twitter giving the green light to those who have advocated for extremism against Trump supporters.

Just sue the bastards!