WATCH: Obama’s Border Chief Reveals Number Of Illegals That Will Enter US This Year, It’s SHOCKING

The former Border Patrol chief under President Barack Obama has issued a dire warning about the migrant crisis at America’s southern border and revealed the shocking number of illegal aliens that will enter America this year.

During an interview Monday on Fox Business, Mark Morgan warned that the U.S.-Mexico border crisis has reached “historic levels” and is the worst in the history of the country.

SPECIAL OFFER: Free Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last

“This isn’t just a crisis, this is a crisis like we’ve never experienced in the history of this country since we started tracking numbers,” Morgan said.

Morgan also revealed that by the end of the year, over one million migrants will have entered the U.S. — and at least 650,000 will stay. 

“There’s still this very false talking point out there that — well, back in the ’90s, the numbers were higher — over a million.” Well, first of all, again, you got to remember they were Mexican adults, we were moving, deporting 90 percent of them,” Morgan said.

“With the broken asylum laws and other loopholes that are there, we’re seeing 65 to 70 percent increase in family units, and because of those broken laws, we’re allowing them in,” he added.

Morgan continued, “This year, we’re expected to hit a million, but we’re going to let 650,000 into the country. That’s driving this crisis, driving our resources, being overwhelmed. We have to address it.”

VOTE NOW: Should Rep Omar Be REMOVED From Office For Her Anti-Semitism?

WATCH:

This comes after the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a temporary stay on Friday and ruled that the Trump administration can return asylum seekers to Mexico while they await court hearings.

A three-judge panel set a deadline for Tuesday for groups to submit arguments on why the order blocking the Trump administration should take effect.

VOTE NOW: Do You Agree With Trump’s STRONG Support For The 2nd Amendment?

The panel also gave the Trump administration until Wednesday for the federal government to argue why the policy should remain in place.

Here’s more from the report:

The administration in December announced its new policy, called the migration protection protocols, arguing that it would help stop people from using the asylum process to enter the country and remain there illegally.

President Trump has long been angered by so-called catch and release policies, under which asylum seekers are temporarily allowed in the United States while they wait for their court hearings.

Get Your FREE Trump 2020 Flag Before We Run Out

It was also reported last week that Trump is considering releasing detained migrants into Democratic-controlled sanctuary cities.

Adding more humor to the entire thing, the White House wants to several of the migrants to be released in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s district in San Francisco, California.

Last month, Customs and Border Patrol as well as the Department of Homeland Security have been experiencing an unprecedented wave in migration from Central America.

Many Americans would likely support the White House plan to place migrants in Democratic-controlled cities.

[RELATED: In Historic Ruling, CA Gives Trump Power To Send THEM ALL Back]

[RELATED: Top Clinton Aide Caught Leading Effort To Get Kavanaugh REMOVED]