HUGE: America Shoots Down Iran Drone After Repeatedly Warning Them to Back Off (Details)

Iran shot down an unmanned U.S. drone only a week or so ago.

On Thursday, the U.S. shot down an Iranian drone after repeatedly telling it to back off.

Get Ready For 2020 With Your FREE “Keep America Great” Coin!

Here’s the scoop…

From Axios:

Statement from the Pentagon:

“At approximately 10 a.m. local time, the amphibious ship USS Boxer was in international waters conducting a planned inbound transit of the Strait of Hormuz. A fixed wing unmanned aerial system (UAS) approached Boxer and closed within a threatening range. The ship took defensive action against the UAS to ensure the safety of the ship and its crew.”

Trump’s response:

Get All The TOP Trending Political News @ TrendingPolitics.com

Never forget, Obama and John Kerry loved these guys!

From The Hill:

Iranian lawmakers on Sunday reportedly chanted “death to America” during a session of parliament.

The chants came after a speaker called the U.S. the “real world terrorist,” according to Reuters.

“America is the real terrorist in the world by spreading chaos in countries, giving advanced weapons to terrorist groups, causing insecurity, and still it says ‘Come, let’s negotiate’,” said Masoud Pezeshkian, the deputy speaker of the Iranian parliament, according to the wire service.

Enter President Trump:

URGENT 2020 POLL: Trump or Bernie?

Iran made a very big mistake!

From Fox News:

U.S. military officials returned fire — verbally — hours after Iran blasted a Navy high-altitude drone out of the sky over the Strait of Hormuz, with U.S. Central Command leaders on Thursday slamming the “unprovoked” strike and Tehran’s subsequent “false” justifications for it.

The downing of the drone, via surface-to-air missile, is only the most recent Iranian provocation in the region, coming on the heels of a disputed attack on a pair of oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman last week. U.S. officials say Iran was behind the tanker attacks, however, the Islamic Republic has not claimed responsibility and even suggested American involvement in the plot.

Trump has met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and others to determine a response.

LOOK:

NATIONWIDE POLL: Was Obama The Worst President In History?

#BREAKING on @OANN: Pres. Trump is currently meeting with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan, incoming Acting Defense Secretary Mark Esper, and National Security Advisor John Bolton regarding a response to Iran shooting down a U.S. drone.

BREAKING US – #Iran

• Trump Meeting Pompeo, Bolton & Shanahan now
• Bolton going to Israel (AFP)
• Military -NSC Meeting
• Congress briefing now
• US considering Military Responses (Arabiya)
• Putin warns against strike on Iran
• France making calls to deescalate

It appears as though Iran was working behind the scenes and planning an attack on American forces.

President Trump did exactly what a strong commander-in-chief would do by sending the Ayatollahs a message they aren’t likely to forget in the near future.

From ABC News:

The United States deployed an aircraft carrier strike group and a bomber task force to the Middle East in response to “clear indications” Iran and Iranian proxies were planning an attack on U.S. forces in the region, U.S. officials said.

Late Sunday night, the White House made the surprise announcement that the USS Abraham Lincoln and a bomber task force were being deployed in response to unspecified “troubling and escalatory indications and warnings.”

A statement from national security adviser John Bolton said the deployments were intended “to send a clear and unmistakable message to the Iranian regime that any attack on United States interests or on those of our allies will be met with unrelenting force.”

“The United States is not seeking war with the Iranian regime, but we are fully prepared to respond to any attack, whether by proxy, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, or regular Iranian forces,” the statement continued.

U.S. officials told ABC News the deployments were in response to “clear indications” Iranian and Iranian proxy forces were preparing for a possible attack against U.S. forces on land, including in Iraq and Syria, and at sea. U.S. Central Command requested approval from acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan to move additional assets into the region, which Shanahan approved on Sunday, one official said.