During the 2016 campaign, Barack Obama told audience members that “job’s aren’t coming back”, yet President Trump cracked 1 million NEW jobs in his first 6 months alone, and millions more since!
In fact, the economy has been booming so much that companies all over America are giving raises and benefits to their employees. Just yesterday, Apple announced a massive $350 billion investment into the American economy and promised to hire over 20,000 new people.
However, Obama was always a bit pessimistic when it came to wealth and success in our country, so it’s no surprise to hear him say something like this. He doubted that jobs could be brought back because he literally had no idea how to make it happen himself. And since his ego was the size of Jupiter, he DEFINITELY didn’t think that Trump would be able to do it.
Take a look below at his ridiculous comments that we was completely wrong about:
— GOP (@GOP) August 4, 2017
“When somebody says – like the person you just mentioned, that I’m not going to advertise for – that “he’s going to bring all these jobs back”. Well, what are YOU going to do to bring those jobs back? Some of those jobs of the past just aren’t coming back”, said the failed President of the past 8 years.
In fact, Obama wasn’t just wrong about his economic outlook, but he was wrong about EVERY aspect of the Trump Presidency.
As GOP.com pointed out yesterday, Trump has made some of the most incredible progress in just 12 months in office:
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Oh, how sweet it is to realize we voted for the right man – PRESIDENT TRUMP – to take our economy back to the golden age!