The obstruction and presidential harassment from the Left continues. According to Representative Jim Jordan, Elijah Cummings and radical Democrat Maxine Waters have signed a “Memorandum of Understanding” with the intent of “targeting” President Trump by starting investigations into the President’s finances.
According to Jordan, the memos have also been signed by radical and corrupt congress member Adam Schiff who continues to investigate the President even though the Mueller report stated that President Trump in no way colluded with Russia.
“We’d describe (the MOUs) as an agreement to conspire and coordinate their efforts to attack and investigate POTUS,” said a congressional official with knowledge of the MOUs. “This is not how committee’s normally operate. Dems aren’t interested in legislating. Only attacking POTUS,” a congressional member told Fox News’ Sara Carter.
Check out what Sara Carter reported:
“If you intend to continue to use the Committee’s limited resources to attack President Trump for political gain, I hope that you will at least be transparent about your actions,” said Jordan at the end of his letter. “Your ability to function as a fair and unbiased finder of fact is now at grave risk. The Members of the Committee—and, more importantly, the American citizens we represent—deserve to know exactly how you are leading this Committee. I look forward to your detailed answers to these questions.”
Questions for Cummings
- How many MOUs with committee chairpersons have you signed as Chairman since the beginning of the 116th Congress?
- Would you provide the Committee with a detailed list of the other MOUs you have signed, including their dates, signatories, and topics?
- Why did you not publicly disclose that you had signed MOUs with committee chairpersons?
- Will you publicly disclose all the MOUs you have signed as Chairman since the beginning of the 116th Congress?
- Why did you choose not to consult with any Republican Members before signing these MOUs?
- Have you signed any MOUs as Chairman with any entities outside of the House Representatives relating to the Committee’s oversight or legislative work?
- To the extent your MOUs create duties for the Committee that conflict with the Rules of the House of Representatives or the Rules of the Committee, which duties prevail?
- The Rules of the Committee for the 116th Congress do not authorize the Chairman to bind the Committee through an MOU.Could you explain the specific authority that allows you to bind the Committee through an MOU without first obtaining approval through a vote of the Committee?
- As I understand your MOU with Chairwoman Waters, you have committed to sharing Committee information with the Financial Services Committee. This provision of your MOU may conflict with Rules of the House of Representatives and the Committee’s whistleblower protocol, which requires the Committee to keep some Committee information confidential. Will you still protect the confidentiality of whistleblower information notwithstanding your apparent obligation to share it with the Financial Services Committee?
- As I understand your MOU with Chairwoman Waters, you have agreed to consult with her before issuing a subpoena. Do you intend to consult with Chairwoman Waters before or after you consult with me, as required by Committee Rules? If I object to your proposed subpoena, do you intend to consult with Chairwoman Waters before or after the Committee votes, as you promised in the Committee’s organizing meeting?
- As I understand your MOU with Chairwoman Waters, you have declined to include any provision protecting the Minority’s rights to documentary or testimonial information. Can you guarantee that Minority Members will have the same access to documentary or testimonial information under this MOU as we do in every other Committee inquiry?
On Wednesday, Jordan HAMMERED the Democrats. Check out what he tweeted:
It’s ironic that Dems continue to talk collusion when they’re the ones actually colluding!
We learned that Dem Chairmen have secret Memos of Understanding to coordinate their partisan “investigations” on the President.https://t.co/PRSx47CorT
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) April 17, 2019
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!